Prospective students and their parents are invited to visit the campus. The official Academy Visitation Day is planned each year. An appointment to visit on Academy Day or at any other time may be made by calling the Enrollment Services: (970) 667-5592 ext. 101 or by e-mail: email@example.com
After studying the bulletin carefully, applicants should fill out and mail the application forms enclosed with the $25 application fee to:
300 S.W. 42nd Street
Loveland, CO 80537
Students will be accepted only after all the following have been received:
- Completed Application, including signatures of the student and parent or guardian stating that they have read the Bulletin, and agree to abide by the rules or the school.
- Application fee of $25
- A grade card or diploma that certifies that the student has finished eighth grade (if applying for grade 9) or a copy of current grades if applying prior to eighth grade graduation.
- Official transcript of credits earned by the student in another secondary school (if applying for grade 10-12) or a copy of current grades if school year is in progress. An official transcript may be sent later.
- Two recommendations
In addition to the acceptance requirements, students must submit the following documents to the Admissions Office when they receive their registration packet:
- Physical examination report for all 9th grade and new students and anyone planning to participate in CHSAA sports.
- Immunization verification for all students
- Consent to treatment forms
- Financial clearance from former school
- Signed financial contract
- Copies of Social Security card and picture I.D.
- Signed computer acceptable use policy
- Dorm parent/guardian permission form
- Other forms as indicated in registration packet